Sandwich Making Set
Stack your sandwich the way you like it with the 16 "fixins" in this wooden sandwich kit. Use the wooden knife to slice apart the pieces--a satisfying "crunch" sound tells you your ingredients are fresh! The included wooden storage tray is perfect for keeping it all organized between meals.Details
- 16 wooden sandwich ingredients to stack your sandwich any way you like it
- Makes a satisfying "crunch" sound when the included wooden knife slices the pieces apart
- Wooden storage tray
- High-quality materials ensure durability and safety
- 3+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Ask the child to identify each food and to categorize it by the basic food groups: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables.
- Ask the child to make you a sandwich. Specify the kind of sandwich you would like and list the order in which the sandwich should be made.
- Place the foods in a row. With the child, count the number of foods. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to place the slices of the sandwich bread together to form a small loaf. Ask him/her to use the knife to cut the slices apart. Explain that the bread was cut into four equal slices. Each slice is one quarter of the loaf.
- Place four or more foods in front of the child. Let him/her study them before asking the child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.